Race Clinic and hydrofoil in Boao from the 6th

Discussion of nothing and everything, all about kite

Race Clinic and hydrofoil in Boao from the 6th

Postby Sebastian » Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:21 pm

Hi guys,

Racing and competing becomes more and more popular which we can see from the rising numbers at each competion. Each race improves your riding skills an it's a lot of fun.

We have the chance to bring a professional rider to China. Nils Stolzlechner is from Austria and does have many years of race experience. He'll give the basics and explains all the applicable rules first. In a second step we'll set up a race course to practice. Actually you'll spend most of the time on the water.

The price is RMB 800 per person only. Just send a mail to info@kitesurfchina.com if you wanna participate in the 4 days race clinic.

For all those who like to stay longer and do some more kiting we add the hydrofoil clinic. If you never heard of kiting with a hydrofoil check the latest movies on youtube. It's amazing and a totally new kite experience. They say the first day on a foil is a bit tricky but with a hydrofoil u can even ride at 5 knots wind. It'sso gonna be the first time for me and I'm looking forward to some series wipe outs. So no more desperate waiting at the beach for wind from then on. It's also gonna be the first time for me and I'm looking forward to some series wipe outs.

Cheers
Sebastian

Return to 杂谈 - General