Michael

Let us know about yourself

Michael

Postby mbr » Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:11 pm

hi guys,

introduction sounds good after the thanks to Damien for putting this site up :-)

So I moved from Southern Germany to SH in Jan 2013. Working in the Automobile industry down SW of SH in Jinshan District. So I commute every day from the city center but have nice agriculture around me when I am out here – heh. And it’s only 20-25 minutes to the sea ;)

So I started Kiteboarding ~4 years ago in Egypt. Was there a couple of times afterwards, was kiting in Italy (Grado/Lago die Garda/…), Germany (some lakes and Sankt Peter Ording up North), Brazil (Parajuru and up North), Philippines (Boracay for sure but it’s too busy for me ;), Akhlan Union beach and some very small islands South of Busuanga). However, still not on a level I want to be at – probably had to wait for wind too long ;-)
One of the main reasons to go on holidays is kiting for me by now… So besides being here in China and Kite when possible, I want to go to Taiwan, Japan (Okinawa? Ishigaki?), Australia (east coast now planning for Dec/Jan this year) and probably Philippines/Vietnam… We will see.

Oh - nearly forgot: Normally riding a North Rebel 14 or 11 (in Germany Slingshot RPMs as well) and a F-One BiDi or Spleene door...

So for now, hang loose and keep safe,
Michael

Site Admin

Re: Michael

Postby Damien » Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:23 am

Hi Michael,

Nice seeing you there. I got some pic of our last session near the hotel, unfortunately i mistakenly deleted the post i put them because of the spam bot, I'll try to put it back soon.

Cheers

Regular Kiter

Re: Michael

Postby Andrew » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 am

Hi Michael,

Spleene Door :o I am green with envy!!

See you on the water soon!

Andrew

Return to 自我介绍 - Introduce Yourself